Sunday, July 29, 2018

Candied Bacon Maple Cheddar Burgers

I rarely order burgers when we go out to eat but there are certain places that I always do. I love the burgers at White Spot and there is a few other specialty burger places that I like but at home I am loving our weekly burger nights.

This week I was excited to make candied bacon as it was my first time and it looks so good! So I did cook my bacon a few minutes too long and it was extra crispy and a little burned. My daughter and I did still like the bacon but my bacon thief didn't care for it.

The maple BBQ sauce was awesome and I loved the onions!! I had never caramelized onions before with maple syrup or sugar so this was such a treat and very good!!

These burgers were so good and I can't wait to have them again!

https://cookiesandcups.com/candied-bacon-maple-cheddar-burger/


No comments:

Post a Comment