Wednesday, July 25, 2018

My review of Doctor for Hire by Tory Baker

Tabitha Riley has been focusing her energy on her career and becoming a great nurse and receives flack from her family because of it. When her sister, Hilary, calls her to tell her that she is engaged to Tabitha's high school boyfriend, Robbie Stedman, she knows she needs a date to the wedding asap, even if it means creating a boyfriend.

Dr. Brody Miner is the Chief of Surgery and is surprised to hear that he is dating Tabitha and he knows that he isn't going to let this opportunity be wasted.

Can Brody prove to Tabitha that he is more than pretend?

This was a great book and I really enjoyed it!

I thought Tabitha was great and I hated her family! I loved that she was a good nurse and that she had goals that she wanted to accomplish and I was shocked that her family didn't approve.

Brody was initially a jerk but I loved how well he went along with everything! He had so much fun with it all and I was definitely impressed.

I thought the dinner Hilary cooked for Brody and Tabitha was awesome and I laughed my way through it for sure.

The wedding and festivities leading up to it was a shock for how badly Tabitha was treated by her family but I loved how Brody stuck up for her. I was so mad at everything that went down at the end with Robbie and how no one took Tabitha's side. I would have loved for everything to explode on the people that deserved it and not Tabitha.

The end was great with Brody and Tabitha!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment