Sunday, September 25, 2016

Penne alla vodka

So as you may remember from past posts I love cooking with alcohol! Well, I especially love it in icing but I am willing to try almost anything that has alcohol in it. So now that I am watching what I consume that has elmintated many, many different types of alcohol.

I also love pasta!! Thanks to Jasinda Wilder I was introduced to Dreamfields Pasta. My kids and I love this pasta and I find I can eat a bowl of it and not feel as heavy as regular pasta. On their website they say this:

How does Dreamfields make it easy to eat a little bit better?

Dreamfields starts with wholesome durum wheat – grown and produced here in America’s heartland, which we mill into semolina. Our unique recipe contains inulin, a prebiotic fiber sourced from chicory root, which helps promote healthy digestion. Each serving of Dreamfields has 5 grams of fiber and 7 grams of plant protein.
I am constantly on the lookout for pasta recipes that I can make my way and luckily this one was good as it is!! There were no changes to be made and it was so absolutely delicious!!

You can find it here: http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a48785/penne-alla-vodka-recipe-jk/

I highly advise giving it a try - super easy and delicious!!







No comments:

Post a Comment