Sunday, June 12, 2016

My review of The Other Side of Someday by T.K. Leigh

"Someday begins today"

Baylee Morgan just caught her husband cheating on her with her best friend and decides to leave North Carolina and head to California to start over. She manages to meet a handsome man while walking her dog, Sport, and through many laughs she discovers his name, Sebastian Powers.

Sebastian wants to prove to Baylee that guys and girls can be just friends and he begins to provide her with a great friendship that allows Baylee the confidence to do things she would have never done before. Yet as Baylee begins to meet men and go out for dates with other guys she begins to discover what she really wants, even if he is unavailable.

This book is so funny at times and other times I just want to scream at people for things not going the way I want them too!! The author is amazing and the dates that Baylee has are so amazingly awkward that you can't help but laugh at her misfortune.

The group of friends that Baylee meets in her apartment are incredible and it is so great to see how they welcome Baylee in and make her feel comfortable. I can't wait for my own musical pictionary!!

I loved Baylee and how she embraced her mother's journal and her whole philosophy of adapting to "someday begins today". I love that whole notion and found it somewhat emotional as she tried to accomplish the things her mom wanted to.

Sebastian was great - even though I was mad about his Mercedes. I'm glad that he and Baylee developed a strong friendship even though I was mad at the choices he was making.

Such an incredible book!!

5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment