Wednesday, June 1, 2016

My review of Four Weddings and a Fiasco: The Wedding Bridesmaid by Jennifer Conner

Piper St.John is trying to fit in with her three fellow co-workers and agrees to help them plan their weddings for free. As Piper works for the girls she tries to do her best to make sure the three weddings go off without a problem, no matter what comes her way.

Novak Wainright owns a limo business and works with the Rose Chalet driving many of their brides around. He has a vow to not got involved with any customers but there is something about Piper that he is enchanted by and soon the two get to know each other through the different weddings.

Will Piper find a happy ever after or will her brides have other plans for her?

This book made me so mad at times with how accurate the author describes the cattiness that some women have. I laughed at how accurate some things were and how no matter how much you do for some people it will never be good enough. I loved Piper and my heart just broke for her several times in the book.

Novak was such a sweet guy and I loved how much work he put into trying to discover which wedding Piper would be at next!

This was such a great book and I really hope the author writes a follow up that tells us how miserable some of the characters are now!!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment