Wednesday, April 22, 2020

My review of His by Natasha Knight and A. Zavarelli

Katerina "Katya" Blake has been on the run for 4 years since she witnessed something she shouldn't have and now she has been found by the man who has been sent to kill her. Only Katya holds a secret - the son they share but now how far will the man she once loved go to protect what is his?

This was such an awesome conclusion and I am somewhat sad that this is over but I really hope that these authors write together again soon!!

I loved the fire inside Katya that she would go to the ends of the world to protect Josh. Yet when Levka found her she had to prove to him the actions she took where to save Josh and that she still cared for Lev.

Lev was awesome and I knew he was loyal to Katya and Josh after discovering some stuff that happened under his Uncle Vasily Stanislav's control. His cousin Andrei was awful and I wanted terrible things to happen to him.

I was proud of Lev for risking everything to learn more about Katya's mom and why Vasily had her taken care of. I really liked meeting Maxim and how loyal he was to Lev, Katya and Josh. I loved how he introduced us to more information and where that led Lev and Katya!

I seriously loved the main character that we met in this book and when he realized that Lev was telling the truth how loyal he was and how his goal was protecting everyone. I was totally freaking out though when things went absolutely sideways and I was crossing my fingers that everything was going to turn out the way I wanted.

I loved the end and how Lev wanted to live his life on the straight and narrow with his family and his new extended family!

The book made me so happy and I really want more! 

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment