Sunday, April 26, 2020

Gooey Cheese Sticks

So this recipe ended up being a partial fail as I couldn't get the proper ingredients that I needed. I did the best I could but we ended up with the cheese coming out of almost every single cheese stick which really ended up upsetting me. Bren said they were still really good but I was mad and frustrated.

So the grocery store was out of Panko bread crumbs so I used two different kinds of bread crumbs. This did not work very well for me at all and I definitely was frustrated while making them. The other step I missed was putting them back into the freezer for a second time as I was rushed for time.

So when you make these please make sure you give yourself enough time to go back in and throw them back in the freezer.

I will definitely try these again and I never even got a photo as I was so mad!!

They tasted good but had I had all the right ingredients I know they would have even tasted better!

https://www.spendwithpennies.com/gooey-cheese-sticks/



No comments:

Post a Comment