Monday, April 20, 2020

Boomer by K.L. Savage




Title: Boomer
Series: Ruthless Kings Savage #2
Author: K.L. Savage
Genre: Contemporary MC Romance
Cover Design: Kari March
Photo: Wander Aguiar
Model: Zack B
Release Date: May 15, 2020



Blurb

I left my life behind me.
My sister.
My MC.
I need room to breathe and room to think, to make my own choices and to own my mistakes.
Bitterness and anger cloud my judgement when it comes to the MC. What is so great about them that I can’t have on the outside? What is so great about the patch?
Death?
Blood?
Fear?
That is all I’ve experienced with the club. 
I hated to leave my sister. She’s the only reason I stayed as long as I did.
But it’s time for something new.
And yet, I find myself searching for trouble, wanting—needing to be someone’s savior.
I have the best poker face, but when I lay down my winning hand and they shove a girl at me, bound and scared, for my prize, I knowI’ve landed in the middle of something bigger than me. 
The girl? Scarlett Rose.
My reason for being.
My clarity.
I just have to prove it to her.
She needs protection, and I’ll die before they hurt her again.







Pre-order Links

$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Excerpt

Hey kid,
I don’t know how to say this. I’ve been running it over and over in my head, trying to find the right words, but there aren’t any. By the time you read this, I’ll be long gone. Don’t think for one second this is because of you; it ain’t. How I feel has nothing to do with you, Sarah. I just need time to clear my head. The MC has clouded it. It’s all I’ve known for as long as I can remember, and I can’t remember any of it being good. I left Dad’s cut for you. Wear it. You deserve it more than I do. The MC isn’t something I’m proud of, not yet, and that’s the journey I need to go on—to see if the club is more than I think it is.
I hope you understand. I don’t know when I’ll be back, but live well.
I love you. 
I’ll miss the fuck out of you.
Your brother,
Jenkins.





Coming Soon


Releasing April 24

$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



TOOL

Releasing June 19

$3.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio


K.L. Savage decided they were tired of looking for the kind of books they wanted to read. They had an itch that needed to be scratched, and as every girl knows, nothing scratches better than an alpha.

They write about gritty, alpha males, sometimes their dark sides, and the women they love.
If you have the same itch, their alpha males should fix that.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment