Monday, January 7, 2019

My review of Finding Alexi by Kendall Ryan

Alexei Ivan is a professional football player for the Chicago Hawks. When he rescues a woman from getting hit on outside a bar he has no idea how much his life is about to change.

Ryleigh works at a topless bar but is trying to survive the best she can. She has dreams beyond the bar but when her former roommate leaves her baby daughter with her she is scrambling.

When Alex sees the situation that Ryleigh he begins to take over but is Alex only helping because of Ella and what happens when her mom comes back?

This was such a great book and there were so many laughs but also so many heartwarming moments!

Alex was just the most amazing and perfect guy and I wish I could find a guy like that for myself!! I loved how caring he was the moment he met Ryleigh and he hated how she was living and wanted her and Ella in a better place. I also loved how he took care of Ella and really knew what she needed.

Ryleigh was great as she took in Ella and did her best to take care of her while still trying to work and pay bills. It was sad that she was in a rough situation and she really hated taking handouts. She didn't want Alex to view her as taking his handouts and wanted to cook to earn her keep.

The chemistry between the two was awesome and I liked them realizing how much they cared about each other.

My heart broke for Andi and I couldn't imagine what she was going through.

I understood why Ryleigh made a difficult choice near the end but I was so happy that Alex made her see differently. I was shocked at everything that Alex did to prove he wanted Ryleigh to succeed - love this guy!!

The end was awesome and I want more of these two!!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment