Thursday, January 24, 2019

Queen Pin by Eden Rose

Queenpin (The Syndicate Series #1)
Cover Designer: CT Cover Creations
Photographer: Melissa Deanching
Model: Holly Wysong

Blurb:
They say it's a man's world but it doesn't mean anything without a woman. My job is one that a man usually has. I'm the fearless bitch behind the 313 Gang in Detroit. We're the toughest of the tough and because of it I have the biggest target on my back. Not only do I run the streets, pedaling product from Chicago to Canada but I also own the most profitable BDSM club in the midwest. I've been doing it all by myself for years with my trusted lieutenant but now there's a problem - my new submissive, Mason. Even though he's the light at the end of my dark tunnel, he threatens everything I hold dear. Now I'm faced with the most difficult decision of my life and I don't know which one I'll choose - my heart or my gang.  

Add to TBR here: https://goo.gl/3aDjJp




No comments:

Post a Comment