Thursday, January 31, 2019

My review of Falling for the Cowboy by Kennedy Fox

Presley Williams is a freelance photographer who is headed to San Antonio to Circle B Ranch to get some photographs for books and her Bookstagram account. She is anxious for a change of scenery and hoping to get some pictures of some good looking cowboys.

Colton Langston runs the horseback riding lessons and trail rides at Circle B Ranch. He knows he is not allowed to "fraternize" with the guests but there is something about Presley that is different and they challenge each other in ways neither expected.

As Presley uses Colton to get the pictures she needs will the two find more than either were expecting? When Colton's past comes back will it cause him to back away so his heart doesn't get broken again?

This was a great book about finding love when we are not expecting it and still managing to follow your dreams.

I liked Presley and I loved her job!! I may not fully understand Bookstagram yet but I do get the need for great photos for books! I loved how artsy she was in setting up everything and it was a neat job for sure.

Colton was an awesome cowboy with swagger and lots of great attitude yet at the same time he had no problem in letting Presley take pictures of him. He was a great  model and yet there was so much more to him!

I loved watching Colton and Presley get closer but I wondered what was going to happen as Colton was not supposed to get involved with the guests. I loved the advice that Olivia gave Presley and then things began to heat up!!

I was worried when Colton's past showed up and I didn't know how that was going to affect everything. I definitely felt bad at what he went through.

The end was great and I loved how they were able to figure everything out!!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment