Thursday, January 24, 2019

My review of Pretty Young Things by Ace Gray


When Dante Rogue was 14 years old he took a blood oath with Danger, Diego and Rousse and the four became blood brothers and they promised to put their friendship first above all things.

As time goes on Dante finds himself in love with Mercy Graves and things between he and his brothers begin to change. But when he is betrayed by those he believed in what will happen and will he seek revenge when he learns the truth?

This was such a good book with some twists and turns to keep you wondering what was going to happen next.

Dante was definitely the most together of all the brothers and it seemed to me like the others were very jealous of him and I was mad for sure at what was going on behind his back! I was shocked at how everything played out and what happened to him and where he ended up. I was grateful that Dante met Priest and how he was there for him when he needed someone and how he guided him and helped him figure everything out.

I thought Mackenzie Relle was a great character and I kind of hoped more would happen between her and Dante when she was able to get everything figured out! She was a great friend to Dante and truly had his back!!

So, I wasn’t too sure about Mercy after things had happened. I could understand to a certain degree why she began to get closer to Diego but at the same time he was such a loose cannon that I was so mad at her for settling and getting herself into a bad situation. I had more insight then Dante so I was kind of freaking out what was going to happen.

Things started to get super intense with the introduction of “Row” and waited to see how things were going to play out and I was not disappointed!! Things were so intense and I was shocked at what all happened!

The end was good and I was glad about the peace that Rousse and Dante were able to make after everything!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment