Thursday, January 17, 2019

My review of Luck of the Draw by Marie James

Briar is the Ravens Ruin VP but that doesn't mean he get any special treatment at all. His orders from his president, Lynch are to stay as far away from his younger sister, Molly Jenkins, as possible and that she is hands off from all of the bikers.

Molly Jenkins has grown up around the MC world and has had a crush on Briar for as long as she can remember. She can tell he wants her to if he would stop pushing her away.

Can Molly and Briar sort out their feelings or will the temptation be too much and Briar see what he could lose if he gives in?

This is another great book in the series!

I really liked Briar and knew why he was having such a difficult time knowing what he had to do. His heart for a long time belonged to Molly but at the same time he knew he couldn't have her and he was a little frustrated because of it. He had to follow the rules of his President but he was genuine with how he felt and knew he could treat her well, even though he had his demons inside of him from his job.

Molly was a little temptress as she tried to catch Briar's attention. I thought it was interesting that she really didn't seem to understand what her brothers would do to Briar if they ever got together. I was interested to see if Molly dating Owen would change anything.

Things began to get intense with a decision that Molly made and you knew things were going to get hot fast! Yet soon Briar realized he was going to have to make his own decision fast before he found himself in some serious trouble!

I wasn't surprised when things exploded but I was expecting it and then I was shocked at what Briar did! I was like OMG no!!!!

The end got my heart rate back to normal and I can't wait for the next book!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment