Thursday, January 17, 2019

My review of Scr*w You by Renee Harless

When Blake Holliday was in college she made a huge mistake by sending a naked selfie to her boyfriend David Fleming which all of a sudden ended up all over campus thanks to his roommate Zack Nicholson.

Now Blake is competing against Zack to market for David's family company, Fleming Coffee.

Will the two be able to be civil to each other or will the tension heat up even more?

This was such a great book that I really enjoyed!

I thought Blake was such a great character and I was so mad at what happened to her in college but right from the beginning something seemed off to me. She was such a dedicated person and she gave up so much to take care of her dad and I was sad that she was in such a bad place financially. I really wanted her to succeed with her company.

When we meet Zack in the future he truly has no clue why Blake hates him so much and I love when they begin to talk about everything and the truth comes out. I loved everything he did for Blake and her family with trying to get her a wonderful Christmas.

I hated David from start to finish and I was so mad that he wanted Blake to fail. He was such a jerk!! I can't believe the stiff that he was trying to do and thank goodness for his grandpa!

I knew there would be some huge twists for Zack and Blake and I loved the way everything went and the end was so good!!!

Such a great read with tons of laughs and love!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment