Tuesday, January 29, 2019

My review of Ruthless Rover by Lindsay Cross


Laney Browder, 25, keeps her life very quiet but when she needs to have her 3 year old daughter, Lily, to the hospital she is ignored until Riser Malone comes to her rescue.

Riser Malone is a man who lives with regret regarding a woman he couldn't save, Caroline Cotter. When he realizes that Laney needs some help he gets her the help that her daughter needs. But when Riser makes a mistake that puts Laney in danger he knows that he needs to do everything he can to keep her safe.

Will Riser be able to keep Laney safe from a past that won't give up?

This is another awesome book in this incredible series! I love all of the men that are in the series and I love how each one is different, yet connected.

I loved Laney and as a mom I completely understand the need to keep my child completely safe - no matter what I had to do. She had to keep Lily safe and I felt so bad when everything fell apart for her. I loved though that through it all she was able to realize that Riser was the man for her and one that would protect her.

Riser was so awesome! I loved that he put Lily ahead of his own needs and was willing to help pay for everything. When he realized the mistake he made he did everything he could to keep Laney safe and take care of any problems that they may have. I still love Bo and that he was there for them!!

This is such a great series and I can't wait to see what comes next!!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment