Tuesday, November 13, 2018

My review of Royal Tease by Nana Malone

Roone Ainsley has been given the task to protect his best friend, Lucas's sister. The only problem is that she hates him and he has to figure out a way to do it without her really knowing what he is doing.

Jessa McLean works for Evans PR in London and lately she has been getting weird phone calls, etc. She is stubborn and a bit of a perfectionist and does not want to have to work with Roone.

When it is clear that someone may be after Jessa can Roone keep her safe without getting too involved?

This was a great beginning to the series and I am looking forward to more!

I kind of felt bad for Roone having to go undercover to keep Jessa safe and I loved the initial animosity that Jessa had towards him.

I liked Jessa but initially I was confused about certain things until other stuff was revealed and everything fell into place.

I was curious about the "stalker" and if it was linked to the secrets being kept or if it was just an unlucky coincidence.

The end was completely shocking and I was not expecting what happened at all!!

Now to wait for the next book!!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment