Friday, November 9, 2018

My review of Preach by Stylo Fantome

Emma Hartley thought she found everything in Paul "Church" Logan but when her heart broke she realized she couldn't live without him.

Church Logan moved away after Emma was institutionalized by her mom, Margo, but now he is back and wants to figure out if Emma still belongs to him.

But as much as Emma and Church need each other, Margo is still trying to control everything that Emma does. Will Emma be able to break free of Margo and will she find an ally where she never expected to?

This conclusion is awesome and was everything I was hoping it would be!

I loved Emma and hated what she was going through while at the hospital. It was super interesting to see her relationship with Dr. Rosenstein and how in certain ways he was truly helping her but in other ways he was covering up certain other problems at the hospital. I hated that Margo kept making her go there.

I was interested to see how Church was going to deal with everything and the beginning was a little creepy! I know he hated Margo and has his reasons and I couldn't wait for everything to happen!

The planning that went into certain things was huge and it really showed how determined Emma and Church were.

I was completely shocked with Jerry, Church's dad and Margo's husband in this book. I was not expecting anything that he revealed in this book!!

The end of the book was huge and left my jaw on the floor!!!

I can't wait to see what this author has for us next!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment