Sunday, June 28, 2020

My love of Essential Oils

I have been using essential oils for as long as I can remember. In Canada there is a company called Escents that started in 1992 and I began buying from them probably about 5 years after that. I loved that I had chosen a Canadian company and at the time there wasn't much else out there. I bought their rollers and their oils and generally bought oil blends but sometimes I would buy a single oil if I knew that it was something that I loved the smell of. Sometimes I would diffuse oils very often but then I would forget but used the rollers a lot.

When Mikaela was in her 2nd year of PeeWee hockey, a became close friends with our goalie Kyle's mom, DeAnna. She would have oil rollers with her all of the time and we began talking about them all of the time. Soon I began buying an oil here and there from her when I could afford them and when I had an issue, example not sleeping well or stressed out a lot.

Now DeAnna had moved to Alberta and I am still in BC but she would ship me the oils and answered any questions I had. Finally she said to me that it was a better financial investment if I just bought the starter kit from Young Living so I could get a whole bunch of oils and be able to make rollers myself. I made the big purchase and it has been one of the best investments!!

I love turning to oils and making the rollers that we need for whatever we are going through. I am going through the oils and I love diffusing different combinations depending on what I need at the moment. I also love being prepared for what the kids may go through as well. We made some seasonal rollers which have come in so handy this year as cottonwood is awful here. I also constantly use thieves in a roller by itself every night on my feet and also in an immunity roller for when I am not feeling 100%.

The best part is that I feel safe with these oils and my kids always turn to oils first instead of popping a pill. My daughter had a headache and made herself her own roller and said it made her feel much better.

Young Living is seed to seal which means that they control each of their fields and pay proper wages and are in control of all of their plants every step of the way. For me that is so important as I know I am getting exactly what I pay for. I notice a huge difference between these oils and ones that you can buy from a local market that are much cheaper.

If you are interested in oils for yourself or have any questions at all please feel free to message me so I can give you a hand!! I love knowing my family is safe with all of their products and that we are protecting ourselves a little more in a scary world!!

Thank you and stay safe!!



No comments:

Post a Comment