Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Into Their Woods by Beckett Riley

Title: Into Their Woods: A Shifter Romance
Author: Beckett Riley
Genre: Erotic Romance (Paranormal/Shifter Short Story)
Release Date: June 1, 2020
Living in a rickety old cabin in the woods she bought to renovate, beautiful ex-ballerina Kat knew this was the life she was meant for. If only she had a map when she got lost during a leisurely walk. The wolf stalking her isn’t helping matters either.
Brothers Brodie, Lucas, and Finn are scorching hot, territorial bear shifters living in seclusion with one thing on their minds; finding a mate.
When Kat lands on their doorstep after narrowly becoming wolf dinner, the term “being eaten alive” takes on a whole new meaning as she’s been mated to all three gorgeous men who want nothing but to fulfill her every need. Can these shifters contain the raging beasts within? More importantly, does Kat want them to?
 
I stared at the pointe shoes on my feet. Incredible how one tangible item can contribute to some of the best memories in your life and also be the root of your greatest failure. I wrapped the delicate ribbons around my ankles and felt some familiar cramps. Ugh, I was getting my period. Great timing. I looked up and saw my reflection in the cracked mirror. Fucking morons. The delivery guys manhandled the mirror when they mounted it to the wooden wall inside the cabin. It had taken forever to have it delivered here. I was so far up the mountain a return or exchange wasn’t really an option. I ended up gluing some pieces directly onto the wall. How sad. It was—is—a shit hole, but now it’s my shit hole. A work in progress as many new homeowners in over their heads would say. No matter, I was doing my very best to make it mine, but this turned out to be harder than I ever imagined. Fuck those home renovating whores on HGTV. But I didn’t have much of a choice. I sold everything and came here to live permanently, maybe teach dance at the nearest school. I don’t know; I haven’t thought that far ahead. I just want a fresh start. Look, I always knew I would never make principal dancer. I was never the right body type. By right body type I mean waif-thin and flat-chested. I have big tits, and I like food. That didn’t stop me from strapping down the girls and skipping a meal or two. I loved to dance until I didn’t. That time didn’t come until grandma died. She raised me and spent her life sacrificing everything for me, always reminding me to love life. It dawned on me after her passing that I wasn’t. I stood in front of the barre and started my carefree warm-up. I was in pliĆ© when I noticed my cold breath was visible; I knew I needed to stop and get wood from outside for the fireplace before the sun set. As I stepped onto the porch, I had an urge to explore. Why not? I put on my hiking boots and went off. About thirty minutes into my adventure, I came across a beautiful stream. The water flowing over the stones was a heavenly sound. I kept walking along the edge, mesmerized. It wasn’t until I heard a growl in the distance that I realized how far from my cabin I was. The sun was setting too. Shit. The growling got closer, and I frantically looked around for a branch or something I could use as a weapon when I noticed smoke rising not that far away. A chimney. Not wanting to run, I hustled toward the cabin.
Beckett loves writing short, erotic stories as much as she loves reading them. Happily ever afters and hot, possessive guys bring tears of joy to her eyes so expect to see alpha males roaming the pages of her raunchy page. Born somewhere in the United States, Beckett now resides somewhere in the United States where she writes erotic stories. Hey, a girl's gotta have some secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment