Sunday, October 28, 2018

The BEST Slow Cooker Baked Ziti

I find lately I will be cooking lots of things and then all of a sudden I get completely of track with so many sporting events and then I almost struggle to get back into it. Even though I have all my meals planned out if I am not thinking ahead of time I get so off course with making sure I have chicken and ground beef in the freezer.

So I got my butt back in gear and this was a recipe that I wanted to make for a long time but even though it was in the slow cooker, it is only in for two hours so I had to make it on an afternoon where I was home which I haven't been lately.

This recipe was super easy to make and had very few ingredients which made it even better!

The kids were not huge fans of it and I think it's because it used beef broth and had a stronger beef flavour than what we usually have in our cooking. That being said a friend of mine from work tried it and he loved it and said the kids were crazy!

So easy to make and I highly recommend it!

https://www.thekitchenmagpie.com/the-best-slow-cooker-baked-ziti/


No comments:

Post a Comment