Monday, October 29, 2018

My review of Judgment: Cards of Love by Jenika Snow

Harper has struggled with her alcoholic father for years but when Arsen Gray witnesses her father hit her, he takes matters into his own hands.

Will Harper be able to forgive Arsen or will Arsen push Harper away so she can move on with her own life?

This was a good quick read and how about how far you will go to protect someone.

I felt so bad for Harper and the abuse she had been subjected to since the death of her mother. I wasn't shocked by what Arsen did but I was a little shocked at how long he got for protecting Harper.

I loved that Harper never gave up and she worked hard to save whatever she could for her future. The end was great and I am happy that they got the happiness that they deserved! 

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment