Wednesday, October 31, 2018

My review of Unleashed by J.L. Drake

Nolan "Trigger" Vineyard has just been 3 consecutive for crimes he committed with the Devil's Reach MC. Sentenced along with him is Brick and Rail but the three don't plan on being in jail for long.

Tessa Marin is being held captive by Allen and with help from Gus she is finally able to escape and try to get back to Trigger.

With Tessa's help can Trigger, Rail and Brick get released? How easily will Allen let Tessa go and will he plan on his own revenge to get her back?

This was a great book and the first one I have read in the series. That being said I didn't feel like I was missing anything but I definitely want to go back and read more!

I thought Trigger was such a great character and he definitely was not a guy to mess with. I loved how they already knew him in prison but he still had enemies in there.

Tessa was awesome and my heart broke for her when she had to leave Gus and what she went through while escaping. I give her credit for doing what had to be done as it wasn't easy at all.

I loved what Tess found which allowed things to happen but I wondered if there would be any repercussions. There were so many twists and turns that I wasn't sure what was going to happen next and I few definitely made me sad and others I was just shocked by.   

I never saw what happened between Tess and her mom coming at all!

The other showdowns were intense and great!!

The end was awesome and I look forward to more in this series!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment