Thursday, June 7, 2018

Everything He Wants (Obedience #1) by Jenna Fox

Sloane Rothchild is a billionaire bachelor who runs Rothchild Investments. He has had his eye on one of his employees to make her become his personal assistant but she must promise to be obedient at all costs.

Megan Walters works at Rothchild Investments and is shocked to discover that Mr. Rothchild not only knows her name but wants her to become his personal assistant for a job in Florida. But is Megan up for whatever Sloane requests her to do?

Megan and Sloane soon begin a relationship that is not clear cut and Megan wonders how Sloane truly feels about her. Soon Megan meets Cain, Sloane's twin brother who has different ideas about where he wants the family business to go.

Can Megan and Sloane figure things out in time before everything is gone?

This was a great book with some twists and turns that I never saw coming.

I loved how naive Megan was with Sloane yet she also knew how good his proposition was and was willing to do whatever it took to complete her job. That being said at times she was worried about what was happening with Sloane and his drinking.

I liked Sloane but he was changing so much as the book went on and I was definitely worried about him. He seemed to change once he was around Cain and I knew how much Sloane cared about Megan but he was struggling to let her know.

Cain was interesting for sure as I did not like what he wanted to do with the business. I was also kind of surprised at how much he pursued Megan, knowing how Sloane felt about her. I'm not sure I trust him yet due to his business dealings.

The end was worrisome and I am definitely freaking out about what is happening since I know Megan hasn't done anything wrong!

The very end left the reader with quite the cliff-hanger!!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment