Sunday, June 24, 2018

Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken, Pineapple and Peppers

So I was pretty excited to make this one as it looked super good!

It was absolutely delicious but it took so much longer to make than I thought it would and after a super long day of sports and being out all day.

I don't know how she had the prep time down to 30 mins as it took me so much longer than that to get everything done. Maybe she goes in a speed that is way quicker than me!

The chicken was great but I messed up with the cornstarch as I didn't think there was much left in the box and I dumped it out only to discover there was way too much! I think my chicken would have been less flavorful but I still really liked it. Mik of course did not like it - wow big surprise!

I would definitely make it again but give  myself more time for prepping the food.

https://carlsbadcravings.com/baked-sweet-and-sour-chicken-pineapple-carrots-and-bell-peppers/

No comments:

Post a Comment