Thursday, June 7, 2018

Everything He Wants (Lies #2) by Jenna Fox

This is the second book in the series and book one needs to be read first.

Megan Walters is the assistant to Sloane Rothchild, a billionaire businessman. Megan and Sloane's relationship is a little blurred but Megan can't understand Sloane's actions lately and why he has turned to so much drinking and other women.

Megan is also torn between Sloane and his brother Cain, who has his own plans for the family business.

Can Megan figure out what is happening before she finds herself stuck in the middle of more than she ever thought possible?

This was such a great conclusion and it definitely had me freaking out a few times!

I liked Megan and could understand how she was torn between the two brothers but I still kept crossing my fingers that she would realize that Sloane truly cared about her. Megan was a super hard worker and I loved that she seemed to be doing so well in her job.

There was something going on with Sloane in this book and I had a guess of what was happening and I was mad that it turned out I was right. I knew that Sloane wouldn't do anything to jeopardize his new relationship with Megan.

So I had my guess at what was going on as I said above and I was mad that I was right. I was mad that Megan was used as a pawn unknowingly and I hated that Cain was trying to do business with arms dealers.

I was freaking out towards the end with Megan being put in the middle of something she was not involved in. I was definitely nervous but crossed my fingers Sloane would get to her in time!

4.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment