Sunday, February 18, 2018

Taco Pizza

I was totally surprised when Mik picked out the recipe as usually Taco's is something more of Bren's thing but again I am very happy with the different things that Mik has been picking out.

First off I must say that when dealing with the crescent rolls make sure that as an adult you deal with it as the kids ended up kind of squishing it into a ball instead of realizing it just rolled out. That made life a little more tricky with trying to spread everything out but eventually we got it - although it wasn't pretty.

So neither kids was blown away by the pizza and for me it was really missing salsa. I would have spread a layer of salsa over the cream cheese and sour cream mixture as the kids found the taste of the cream cheese over powering. My first thought was that it needed more flavour and once I added the salsa to the kids pizza they were both much happier.

We skipped the tomatoes as none of us like them but other than used everything. It was definitely a messy meal and with the addition it was great!

http://livingwellmom.com/2013/04/taco-pizza-recipe/

No comments:

Post a Comment