Tuesday, February 27, 2018

My review of SAINT (Sinister Knights MC #3) by Aria Cole

Saint Rossi is a founding member of Sinister Knights MC, a group founded to protect women. When his group rescues Adelina de Los Angeles from a Mexican cartel, she immediately attracts the attention of Saint.

When ICE (immigration) shows up, are they going to try and grab Adelina or is it even them? Can Saint keep Adelina safe?

This is another great book within the Sinister Knights series.

I loved Saint and thought he was such a great character and you knew there was more to him with his protective nature over Adelina. I loved the lengths he went to protect Adelina.

I was definitely curious about the ICE and I am super curious on how everything is going to go with The Outlaws.

Great series!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment