Friday, September 3, 2021

Twisted Bond by SR Jones




Title: Twisted Bond
Series: Twisted Saga #3
Author: SR Jones
Genre: Dark Romance
Release Date: August 26, 2021


BLURB

Giovanni:
When you take two individual strands and twist them together, you make them stronger.
Amelia refuses to see the strength we share, so I will make her.
She’s done a stupid and dangerous thing, and now both our lives are on the line.
I won’t let her go, though, and I won’t let anyone else take her from me.
Twisted, yes, but Amelia is mine.
I’ll do whatever it takes to keep our bond alive.


Amelia:
Giovanni Bianchi is my nemesis and my savior. My protector and my captor.
Facing my own demons makes me face the truth.
Despite it all, Giovanni is my heart.
It is only for him that I burn.
I’ll fight to the bitter end to try to salvage one more chance with him.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


FREE on all platforms!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


Hi guys. I’m Skye, a paranormal and contemporary romance author from rainy Northern England. I write Paranormal romance as Skye Jones, and steamy dark romance as S.R. Jones.

The one thing my books in both genres have in common are gritty themes, and alpha heroes who are damaged but oh-so-redeemable! 

When I’m not writing, I’m either walking my dogs, drinking coffee, or watching my fave TV shows such as The Sopranos, McMafia, and Little House on the Prairie, yep I have eclectic taste!


AUTHOR LINKS





GIVEAWAY

No comments:

Post a Comment