Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Some Call It Love by Sarah Peis




Title: Some Call It Love
Series: Sweet Dreams #1
Author: Sarah Peis
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Narrator: Ava Erickson
Audio Release Date: September 14, 2021


BLURB

Disaster queen meets broody alpha

Hello, my name is Willa, and I’m a walking, talking cupcake eating disaster. Need to accidentally get arrested? Just ask me how, I’ve been there. Want to know how to send the most embarrassing text messages to your crush? You guessed it, I’m your woman.

But what I do best? Bail my dad out of jail. And apparently pay off his debts. Which is how I find myself working for Jameson Drake, aka hot boss, who takes broody alpha to the next level.

I wish that was where the mess that was my life ended. But I seemed to have caught pesky feelings. And I simply can’t fall for Jameson.

Only it might be too late.

This is the first book in the Sweet Dreams series and can be read as a standalone.

Note from the author: In order not to get kicked out of the good (okay goodish.... fine, sometimes good) girls club, I’d like to point out that this is a steamy romcom and my characters use bad language (sometimes) and like to get it on. There’s no cheating and all my books have a HEA.





PURCHASE LINKS

AUDIO


COMING SOON TO 
AUDIBLE & APPLE BOOKS


ALSO AVAILABLE IN
EBOOK FOR FREE!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO

Supporter of all things written, defender of the e-book revolution and master of the take out order - I'm not afraid to say I can’t cook, go a week without breaking something, read labels correctly or park cars in a straight line.

I love the written word in all forms and shapes and if I'm not glued to a book I'm attempting to write one. I’m a frequent blonde moment sufferer and still trying to figure out how to adult. I live in Melbourne, Australia, with my two little humans, the holder of my heart and two furry demons. I love to hear from readers so feel free to get in touch.


AUTHOR LINKS



No comments:

Post a Comment