Sunday, September 19, 2021

Tik Tok Ramen Recipe

 By the time that this post comes out I'm sure everybody will have moved onto another recipe but I had to let everyone know that we gave it a try and if you haven't tried it yet - go do it!

I don't have tik tok but both kids do and one of the girls at work tried it and said that it was so delicious and that we needed to give it a try! 

We followed the recipe as directed but the only change that we made was with the egg. First off - we made a triple batch the pan was pretty full so I didn't know how well three eggs would cook inside the pan. I can't eat any egg that is not scrambled so we cooked the eggs separately and then added them to the pan to mix in and coat with sauce. 

This recipe was honestly so freaking amazing and I know Bren wanted another batch made up! 

So good and you can find the recipe here: https://seaofblush.com/tiktok-ramen/



No comments:

Post a Comment