Friday, September 10, 2021

ENDER by Shaw Hart

ENDER by Shaw Hart is live today! Check out the contemporary romance and be sure to grab your copy today!

Title: Ender

Author: Shaw Hart

Genre: Contemporary Romance

About Ender:

In this club filled with college students and business people who are all half his age. But he’s still here. Because of her. Cat Schultz. The bombshell vixen who stole his breath and his heart the first time that he looked at her. He’s old enough to be her father, but she calms those tortured thoughts in his head and he seems to calm the storm inside of her, too. Will that be enough to convince her that he’s the man for her, though? Will pursuing Cat ruin everything? Or will he finally get the happily ever after that he’s been dreaming about ever since he first laid eyes on her?   ***Ender is a Daddy/lg age gap romance that ends in a happily ever after***  

Get Your Copy Today!

Exclusive Excerpt:

“I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me sometime,” Ender asks and I’m thrown off by the question. He’s interested in me? He’s more worldly, a war hero according to Gray and Rooney, and I’ve never been outside of Philadelphia. “I’m uh, I’m really busy here at the club right now,” I stall. My heart and my brain are both screaming at me, wondering what the hell I’m doing turning down the big tattooed man. “You have to take a break sometime,” he says and I find myself nodding before I can even process his words. “No, I mean I don’t really have time for a relationship right now.” “That’s a pretty lame excuse.” “I know but it’s not an excuse. I just have a lot on my plate right now.” “And I’m not going to add anything. I just want to spend time with you and get to know you.” “You’ll have to wait then. I need to find a new bartender, waitress, and finish payroll and that’s just this week.” “Okay, I can wait. I’m not giving up that easy.” I don’t know what to say to that, so I just watch him. “I’ll see you around, baby girl,” he says, his voice wrapping around the nickname. My nipples pebble in my bra and I try not to blush as I stare at him. I want to ask him to call me that again but before I can, he’s turning and heading for the door and I watch him leave, wondering why I’m so turned on by hearing him call me baby girl in that tone of voice. I collapse back into my office chair and try to focus on the mountain of work that I need to get through but I can’t. Not with Ender’s voice calling me baby girl echoing in my head.

About Shaw Hart:

Shaw Hart is an Amazon Top 100 best-selling author of contemporary and New Adult romance. She loves writing instalove romances that always end in happily ever afters. She lives in a constant state of motion, chasing after her two children and three dogs. Shaw enjoys the simple things in life, like spending time with her family and friends. When she’s not doing that, she’s reading romance books, watching stand up comedies or crime TV shows. Her favorite book tropes are secret baby and boss/employee romances. She’s a big fan of James Acaster, Anthony Jeselnik, Nate Bargatze, and John Mulaney’s comedy. Her favorite TV shows are Psych, Burn Notice, Leverage, Barry, Bob’s Burgers, and New Girl. She’s a Pinterest addict, dog lover, tea snob, and a wannabe yogi. She also writes contemporary romance books under the pen name, Rebecca Wilder, and she’s one half of the paranormal romance duo, Skye Alder.  

Connect with Shaw:

Website | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment