Sunday, August 22, 2021

Chicken Chow Mein

 Mik and I have both been craving noodles for awhile now so I decided that we needed to make Chicken Chow Mein. I found this recipe on Dinner then Dessert which is a website I keep using as everything is super easy to follow and so delicious!!

The first thing that you do after cutting the chicken is marinating it in sesame oil and soy sauce which gives the chicken such an incredible flavor! It was so awesome and this is definitely something I will do again!

We followed the recipe as it was except I did realize at the last moment that I didn't have bean sprouts. That was a little frustrating but we still loved the recipe and I will definitely make it again and again! 

I highly recommend giving this recipe a try and also following Dinner then Dessert!

You can find the recipe here: https://dinnerthendessert.com/chicken-chow-mein/



No comments:

Post a Comment