Thursday, October 3, 2019

Free!!

✮ ✮ ✮ FREEBIE ALERT! ✮ ✮ ✮



Torch, a sexy, second-chance standalone romance from Roxie Noir has a brand new look and to celebrate, Torch is FREE for a limited time only! 

Don’t miss this steal of a deal! 
Download your copy today or read FREE in Kindle Unlimited! 
Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/TorchRN

I lost her once. 
I can't lose her again.

I fight wildfires. It’s dirty, sweaty, and dangerous, but there’s nothing else like it. There’s no adrenaline boost like a hundred-foot wall of flame. There’s no victory better than saving a town.

Particularly when the town you save is your ex-girlfriend’s.

Clementine’s that ex. The one I haven’t seen in eight years. The one I thought I was going to marry.

We were over a long time ago, and there was a good reason why. There were a hundred good reasons, and I know every single one by heart.

Or at least, I thought I did. The more time I spend with Clementine, the harder they are to recall.

She’s still hotter than any fire I’ve ever fought. Still the same feisty, whip-smart, headstrong girl I fell for. When we’re together, it feels like eight years may as well have been eight minutes.

I already know how this story ends: we go down in flames. Crash and burn.

But I’ve never loved anyone like I loved Clementine. Not even close.

Maybe some fires are worth rekindling.

No comments:

Post a Comment