Wednesday, October 30, 2019

My review of Master of Secrets by Sienna Snow

Anaya Anthony is the daughter of criminal Victor Anthony and socialite Rhea Lykaios and is now a Solon Agent undercover at the Trevolos Mansion. She knows that there is something going on through the mansion and is hoping to discover and put a stop to it.

Adrian Kipos is a CIA agent on his own mission inside the Trevolos Mansion when he discovers Ana. The two have a past together and Adrian knows that Ana still belongs to him but will his feelings risk the mission?

Can Ana and Adrian keep focused on the mission when it is no longer clear which alliances are true?

This is such a great series and I was really looking forward to this one!

Ana was a great character who was tough and beautiful and in a dangerous position. I think she almost chose such a dangerous position to get over her past relationship with Adrian and to prove to herself that she was tough without her brothers. Yet I felt a little on this mission that Ana was in over head a little as she was at risk and she luckily had Adrian there to help her.

Adrian was awesome as it was clear he still really cared for Ana and was going to do whatever he could to keep her safe but at the same time they were up against some dangerous and rich people. The scenes between Adrian and Ana were intense and hot and you could tell there was definitely some unfinished business between them.

I was definitely worried with what happened between Ana and Mica Chance and I wondered what repercussions there would be for Ana as it was clear that there were cameras everywhere.

I really liked Eleanora and how helpful she was to Ana and how she did try to protect her the best she could. I was shocked when Trevolo was willing to make a deal with Adrian with her involved and it made me think something else was up.

My jaw hit the ground near the end of the book and I was shocked at what happened!

I was glad that Ana finally learned the truth about what happened in the past and then to discover that not all the papers were finished correctly was the icing on the cake! Loved the news at the end!!

4.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment