Sunday, September 1, 2019

Triple Chocolate Caramel Bars

This is another recipe that we served at a party and we chose this one over a few others because we had all the ingredients, or so we thought we did.

Everything was being made perfectly and coming together so easily until I noticed that we were supposed to use caramel sweetened condensed milk. Oh heck - we only had regular!! So I then improvised and and I'm not sure how the taste would have changed but I think it worked as the brownies were devoured!

So in addition to the white and milk chocolate chips I cut up Kraft Caramels into small pieces and threw that in with the chocolate chips. It worked good and the brownies tasted delicious!

I think the only other small problem I had was that I used too much crust on the bottom and found that I didn't have enough for the top of the brownies.

Theses still tasted amazing and I really can't wait to try them again with all of the proper ingredients!

https://tidymom.net/2017/triple-chocolate-caramel-bars/

No comments:

Post a Comment