Tuesday, September 24, 2019

My review of Before We Fall by Jordan Marie


Juniper (Junie) Sellers has moved to Stone Lake for a fresh start and has opened up "Elaine's Last Chance Bar & Grill". She thinks she has met someone who finally treats her right but when he mutters one word one night she kicks him out and declares it's over.

Sheriff Ben Kingston knows he broke Junie's heart and now he will do whatever it takes to prove to her that he never meant what he said and that he will be there to protect her and treat her how she really deserves to be treated.

Will Junie give Ben a second chance and when weird things keep happening to Junie will she trust that Ben can protect her before her past comes back?

This is such an awesome book and I loved it from start to finish!!

I knew something had to have happened to make Junie so mad at Ben and when I finally learned what it was I understood but at the same time she had never let Ben fully explain and when he did everything seemed to fall into place. I was glad that she decided to give Ben a chance as he really cared about her.

We first met Ben when he was after Luna but when she chose Gavin who is Junie's brother, I really wanted Ben to find someone else. Ben was caring and extremely protective over Junie and was going to do whatever it took to prove Junie that he wanted her and her alone. I had no idea about Ben's dominant side and that was quite intriguing and very hot!

At the beginning of the story things began to go wrong for Junie in regards to her business and a few other things. I had some ideas at the back of brain and I was waiting to see how everything was going to pan out but I was on the right track!! I was mad at Junie for initially involving Ben but I was happy that Dawson let him know so Ben could help protect Junie.

I was shocked at how much went wrong for Junie and I understood why she began to lash out at Ben and everyone else. I was so mad when all Ben was trying to do was protect her and he knew something was up with Greg. I was glad when Ryker Lane told Junie that he had nothing to do with Greg.

OMG the end was so gripping and I was completely freaking out!! I had a feeling things wouldn't end so peacefully!!

The very end was awesome and I can't wait for the next book!!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment