Thursday, September 19, 2019

My review of You Have To Believe Me by Sunday Tomassetti

Dove Damiani looks a little guilty when her ex-husband, Ian, is murdered and left right near her place. It also doesn't help that she continually drove by their old place where he was now living with his new girlfriend and Dove's ex close friend Kirsten Best.

Yet Dove knows she is innocent and goes out to prove her innocence yet in doing so she makes herself look more and more guilty.

Can Dove figure everything out before she is charged with his murder?

This book was so good and filled with so much mystery that you keep wondering who is actually behind it all!

I knew Dove was innocent but she really put herself in a bad light with constantly driving by her ex's place so it looked like she was stalking Ian and Kirsten. Then the whole B & E thing was just the icing on the cake. I was laughing but at the same time I knew this was really not good for Dove trying to prove that she was innocent.

There was so much finger pointing in the book that caused you whiplash as you tried to figure out who was guilty and killed Ian. When the "phone" was located it opened up a whole new world of possibilities and then to have someone from Kirsten's past be a possibility as well.

There was one character that seemed to help out a little too much and I wondered what was behind it but as things began to fall into place everything became clear!

The end totally shocked me as I wasn't expecting that person to be the killer although it did make sense.

I was proud of Dove at the end of the book and I would love to have another book where she gets her happy ever after!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment