Sunday, September 15, 2019

THREE CHEESE BAKED MOSTACCIOLI

I love delicious pasta recipes and I am always on the hunt for some that taste like it came from a restaurant but made from the comfort of home!

I believe that this is one of those recipes and I am so happy that i have leftovers as it was soooo good!!

I used a penne for the recipe as I couldn't find the one that they called for. I followed the recipe like it said and everything was super easy to follow and it was very simple to make.

The most time consuming part would be the layering of the pasta ripping up the cheese but it wasn't hard. I think you need to account for time as it does take awhile to make with the sauce needing to simmer and then bake after that.

This was so good and definitely something I would make again!

https://tidymom.net/2009/fotm-three-cheese-baked-mostaccioli/

No comments:

Post a Comment