Monday, September 16, 2019

Touchdowns and Tiaras – Sosie Frost
















































For the first time, Sosie Frost has collected her toe-curling football romances in one bundle. Each book is a complete BWWM standalone, but you’ll love reading them in order.



The Touchdowns and Tiaras Boxed Set features all four romantic comedies from the Ironfield Rivets Series:

Love at First Down:


Play-maker. Trouble-maker.

…Baby-maker?

Star Quarterback Jack Carson has the worst reputation in the league…and, as his publicist, this bad boy’s behavior threatens both of our jobs. When the league threatens to expel him once-and-for-all, Jack’s has one last resort to convince them that he’s wholesome, dependable, and responsible.

Jack Carson wants to start a family.

And he’s chosen me to give him the baby.



Beauty and the Blitz:


Who could ever love a beast?

All-star linebacker Cole Hawthorne is a beast on the field, destroying offenses one broken quarterback at a time. His violent reputation makes him a liability to his team, a villain in the league, and a pain-in-my-ass as my client.



If this monster of a man wants to stay in the league, he’s gotta do what I say…but the more I try to tame the beast, the more I fall for the man beneath. He’s passionate. Charming. And even the league’s most fearsome demon can’t resist my baby’s giggle.



Do I save our careers…or should I protect a man who deserves his own happily ever after?


Once Upon A Half-Time:


Do you believe in love at first…drink?



Lachlan Reed is the Ironfield Rivets’ most-anticipated rookie…and he’s also my biggest mistake. Our three-day Vegas sextravangza is a hazy blur, but seeing him at training camp rings a bell...wedding bells.




As the Rivets’ team photographer, it’s my job to document the players, not marry them. But Lachlan insists I’ll fall madly in love with him by the sunset of our third date.



By date one: I’m head-over-heels.

Date Two? I’m pregnant.

After date three? Well…good thing I don’t believe in fairy-tales.

Only happily-ever-disasters.


Happily Ever All-Star


Can you fake a happily-ever-after?



Jude Owens is the most respected player in the league, but a concussion nearly ends his career. Jude refuses to retire without the ultimate honor—a championship.



As the team’s neurologist, I must be impartial when my life-long friend hops onto the exam table, but Jude proposes a solution to both of our problems. If I clear him to play…he’ll pretend to the be the father of my unborn baby.



Jude rescues me from scandal, but our fake romance reveals very real feelings. Falling in love with him risks everything—his health, my job, and the future of our beautiful Once Upon a Time.



It’s up to me to save my prince charming...

Even if I must lose my happily-ever-after.















Sosie Frost is no stranger to quirky, embarrassing, and wild situations, and she’s channeling all that new adult angst into fun romances.

From marching at the high school homecoming game without her trumpet (a punishment for forgetting the instrument on the band bus), to regretfully tucking her prom dress into the back of her tights before pictures, and even accidentally starting a chemical fire in the college chem lab, Sosie has the market cornered on crazy stories.

But hey, writing is a better outlet than therapy right? 😉

If you want funny, charming, and steamy romances, you’ve found the right author!

Sosie lives in Pittsburgh with her hubby, her two cats, and thrives on a near constant stream of gummy bears.







No comments:

Post a Comment