Wednesday, September 11, 2019

My review of Intermission by Lisa Suzanne

Delaney Lockwood is at a crossroads when she is being courted by two different men from her past. One is her ex-boyfriend Chase Camden who is now a football star and the other is Gavin Brooks, her former best friend who is now a rock star. Both men seem to be offering what she is looking for but which one is in it for the right reasons and will be there for her through it all?

Can Delaney figure out which one will give her the happy ever after she is looking for before it's too late and she makes a decision that will cost her everything?

I was super excited to finish this one after I was proven right at the end of the first book. That being said I knew it was going to be awhile for Delaney to figure everything out which made me shake the book a few times out of frustration!

I really liked Delaney although I was a little mad that it was taking her so long to decide what she should do. Certain things made her think twice with Chase but she kept on agreeing to go see him every time he would ask.

I knew Gavin was hiding something from Delaney and I wasn't shocked when it came out but I was really shocked at Delaney's reaction to it. I felt so bad for Gavin as it wasn't something he did and he tried and tried to make it up to Delaney and got nothing back. I was surprised at what was revealed to Delaney from her parents and how they were fine with what they did and how they didn't see it as being wrong. Totally blown away.

I was glad when Delaney was finally able to figure everything out and get where she should be and realize that they were both innocent in the whole scheme of things.

The end was great and I was definitely happy with how everything ended! I hope we get a book with Liam and Rose soon!

4.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment