Sunday, June 30, 2019

Unicorn Milkshakes

I saw these milkshakes on Pinterest and I knew that I needed to try them. My only concern was the fact that I needed two different colors so I was wondering how I was going to pull that off.

I used my second smaller blender for the second one and Bren and I did not have "exact" scoops at all between the two different blenders and with the two different attachments we did not have the same consistency between the two colors. The pink one was heavier than the blue one and therefore you had to be very careful with how you put it in the glass in order for the two colors to be seen.

I had more of the blue color so I put that down first and then added the pink and topped it off with the blue. I absolutely loved the frosting on the side and I found that sweetened up the milkshake!

https://cutefetti.com/unicorn-milkshakes/

No comments:

Post a Comment