Sunday, April 15, 2018

Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Meatballs

Although you can't tell at home I have been totally slacking on cooking lately due to how many sports we have going on. Because I only post recipes on Sunday I am able to get ahead for my posts and it looks like I am doing awesome where as lately I am anything but.

We have sports scheduled at dinner time 4 out of 5 days during the week. It is killing me to a certain degree as we either eat dinner at about 4pm and it is super quick food or we have to pack our dinners to go in tinfoil and eat at a field or rink.

The other problem that I start running into is that I am lacking leftovers for my lunches at work during the week. I am desperately trying to cut down on expenses so I hate having to grab something.

I needed something quick and easy the other day as I was exhausted so I went with a slow cooker recipe and found a recipe for meatballs in the slow cooker. These were a hit although Mik did not eat the pineapple. I would definitely make these again as they are super easy and full of flavour! it made me super happy to feel like I accomplished something and the best part was that I had leftovers!!

https://www.mrfood.com/Appetizers/Slow-Cooker-Sweet-and-Sour-Meatballs

No comments:

Post a Comment