Saturday, April 7, 2018

My review of Inferno Part Four by T.K. Leigh

This is the last book in the Inferno Series and they all need to be read in order.

Eleanor "Ellie" Crenshaw has finally found her way back to Dante Luciano but for how long will their happiness last? When Ellie wants to take a step back and start over will Dante agree?

It is clear that there is so much still going on with the mystery behind the "death" of Cynthia Edelman and who is all involved with it. Soon Ellie will discovers betrayals like she could never have imagined but will she or those she loves be able to make it out alive?

There are no words to explain this book and 5 stars is not nearly enough for this ending. The ride this book took me on was so intense and OMG the twists and turns nearly killed me!

I loved Ellie and I really wanted her to finally get her true happiness with Dante in this book but this book just put me through the ringer and I had no idea what was going to happen but I had my fingers crossed. Dante was amazing as always and I loved how he understood what Ellie was going through and followed along with what she requested.

I loved how Ellie put all the pieces together but then when there was betrayal after betrayal I was completely shocked and blown away. I was totally freaking out!!

The book broke my heart a few times with some of the things that happened and I was just in complete awe of the author for putting my emotions through such highs and lows.

The end had me completely freaking out but I was so grateful for how everything ended!!

After this I can't wait to see what the author has for us next!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment