Friday, April 6, 2018

My review of The End Zone by L.J. Shen

Jolie Louis has always had a crush on her best friend and roommate, Sage Poirier, but she has kept that to herself as he is known as a man-whore around campus.

Sage Poirier is the college quarterback who is being courted by three different NFL teams. He is well known for getting around on campus with the women but when one of his teammates is interested in Jolie he finally realizes that he doesn't want anyone else to have her.

Can Sage tame down his bad boy ways and prove to Jolie that he is a changed man for her?

This was a great friends to lovers romance with a few twists and turns to make sure things don't go easily.

I liked Jolie and completely understood why she was hesitant to give Sage a chance as their friendship meant the world to her and she didn't want to lose it. She also knew all about his reputation and the looks she would get from other girls on campus.

Sage was not innocent by any means but I liked when he realized that he cared about Jolie more than just as a friend. I also felt bad to a certain degree with what he was involved in with Amber but then I turned mad!

Deep down I knew how things would go and that they would be HOT when everything worked out but it was not always easy and I hated some of the stuff Jolie had to go through!

A great read and I look forward to more from the author!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment