Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Welcome!

Hello!!

My name is Rebecca and I want to share my love of my family, books and food with you!

I am a single mom of two amazing kids! My daughter is 10 and my son is 8 and you will get to know them and their love of playing sports through the posts. They are my life and provide me with so much happiness and joy! I work part-time in order to get my kids to all of their activities and they definitely keep me on my toes!

Reading has become more than just a hobby for me! I have recently begun reviewing books for authors, blogs and even a promoter which has brought me so much happiness and into the world of indie writers! I can`t wait to share with you the books I have read - both indie and other published authors. Hopefully you are able to find some new authors that help you fall in love with reading over and over again.

If I could cook and bake all day I definitely would! I absolutely love spending time in the kitchen although I really wish I would have someone else clean up the mess! I am absolutely addicted to pinterest and use it all the time to find new recipes and try out as many as I can. I will share with you the recipes I love and hopefully you can find some for yourself!

I am very new to the blogging world so please stick with me as I navigate through this uncharted territory! I am definitely far from computer savvy so if you have any suggestions please feel free to pass them my way! I am more than happy to learn new things and see how to improve!

Have a great night!



1 comment: