Friday, October 9, 2015

Accidental Leigh by Melanie James

OMG - I seriously loved this book and laughed my way through it!

Leigh Epstein is a "single, overworked and under-fucked elementary school teacher" who decides to write a book after her favorite book boyfriend is killed. She buys a desk and begins to write her story but strange things begin to happen.

As Leigh realizes the strange occurrences are related to her story she begins to alter her story to help her friends out but things are not going as she planned. She strives to figure out how to straighten things out before it's too late. Plus she really does not want things to go wrong with the new man in her life, Hunter.

I seriously laughed through so much of this book and got some strange looks from the people around me on the airplane. I loved how so much went wrong and how imaginative Leigh got in trying to make people happy. 

I can't wait to read what happens in the next story!!

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment