Monday, October 26, 2015

Dream Doctor by J.J. DiBenedetto

This is the second book in the series and unfortunately I have not read the first one but I definitely plan to go back and read it and really recommend reading it first. The story contains references to the first one and it would definitely make more sense although I can honestly say I enjoyed this book without reading book one.

Sara Katarina Barnes has dreams that haunt her life and also give her insight into the people around her. Her current dreams revolve around a few topics, including one of her professors at school who wants to be Dean. Luckily Sara has her new husband Brian by her side to support her and help her navigate through everything.

I really liked the concept of this book and I will definitely going back and reading the first one before finishing the rest of the series. I found it refreshing as life isn't super easy for Sara and she has to work hard at school to become a doctor while also trying to solve her dreams before anyone gets hurt.

I really can't wait to go back and read book one and then the rest! Great job!!

4 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment