Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Blindsight by Adriane Leigh

Wow!!

Erin Warner is a copy-writer and editor who is meeting a potential client when she bumps into the mysterious Hunter Ellis. Hunter offers Erin a job on the spot as his Personal Assistant as he is a photographer.

As Erin gets closer to Hunter she learns he is holding secrets close to him and she is captivated by him, yet knows everything is not as it seems. There are secrets and links that lead you to believe the worst is coming.

Then it leaves you with a total OMG moment!

This is definitely a book for mature audiences and be forewarned it is part of a series as the end it a total shock and I can't believe I have to wait for the next book!

I have read books by Adriane Leigh before and have loved them! She has left me in tears wondering what she could possibly due to my emotions next. I found her books entrapping and I don't want to put them down. I can't wait for the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment