Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Until You Fall In Love by Lyssa Layne

There are certain moments when you read a book and it makes your heart beat a little faster. This book is one of the books that did it to me. I loved this book and the characters of Abram and Jordan and wish I could find someone like Abram!

Jordan Glastetter is a single mom to son R.J. and raising him with her best friend Abram Tomko. Jordan is battling with herself in wondering if she is asking Abram to give up too much of himself to help her and her son out. 

What do you do if there is a possibility of loving your best friend yet if they don't feel the same you risk losing that friendship? It is such a fine line as it is a tough thing to risk.

There is so much emotion in this book and I was so excited that Mia and Tate James make an appearance or two in this book!! This book is such a great read and definitely tore at my emotions!!

5 Stars


2 comments: