Tuesday, October 27, 2015

My review of Toccata Obbligato ~ Serenading Kyra by Jennifer Theriot

Todd O'Malley is your typical lead guitar player in a band called Avenue. He's into drinking and having as many women as he can but he thinks that maybe there is more out there for him as he's just not enjoying himself the way he used to. 

Kyra Edwards is the typical girl next door - gorgeous and smart and when a chance encounter at a coffee shop allows the two of them to meet - sparks fly.

But Kyra has reservations about Todd's lifestyle and when that past of his catches up with him will it cost him his first true love?

I loved the story written completely from Todd's point of view and how the writing made me truly feel like I was talking with him. It was so well written and enjoyable! I loved the pain Todd felt emotionally and how he grew up right in front of our eyes!

4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment